About Me

My photo
Just a simple person with complex ramblings! :)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where Did My Dreams Go?

As I've been working along today in a repetitive manner for this particular time of the year, I stopped for a moment to think. I think too much these days to my own detriment. But I was thinking about “him”, and it leads me to think further about other things, again over thinking things. Then I realized that I’ve not had a dream in a couple of months now. I use to dream so vividly, remembering throughout my day what I dreamt the night before… and often. I just realized that I lie down each night, am empty, and then wake. There’s a void. No colors, no déjà-vu dreams that I’ve dreamt many times before, no colors, nothing… there’s nothing there. I remember I couldn’t wait to sleep because I knew that I’d go off on some crazy trip in my subconscious that would awaken me, peek my curiosity when I awoke. Now there’s just… nothingness.

Blog Archive